Monday, May 4, 2009

My Latest Novel Now in Paperback

My latest title, A Bloody Good Cruise, a chick lit vampire romance set on board an Italian cruise ship between Sicily and Malta, is now on sale at Amazon.com, or from my publisher, Eternal Press, http://www.eternalpress.ca/.
My vamps aren't 'traditional' in the sense that they have pointy fangs, sleep in coffins or abhor garlic (are you kidding?? My vamps are all Italian!!!)
They come from a long line of vampires dating back to Ancient Rome, and became that way because of a mutation--a scientific explanation I briefly discuss in the book. The story's theme is tolerance--the vampires 'come out' on an international TV show, The Cutting Edge, and only want to be accepted for who they are. The tagline really is "Why can't we all just get along--even if we are a bit weird?" After all, what IS normal????
(if you are reading this and consider yourself 'normal' please post right now--I'd love to hear what your idea of 'normal' is!)
If you'd like A Bloody Good Cruise bookmark, please Email me your snail mail addy.

2 comments:

  1. It's a great book, Diana! Can't wait for everyone to read it! Hugs, Star Sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I've just recently discovered your books and they are on my TBR list. I don't have a definition of normal, I adore paranormal. I wouldn't mind a little bit more of not so normal people, think that the world would be much interesting place :)
    Fran

    ReplyDelete

Slideshow