Wednesday, January 2, 2019

New Year Special: FOR THE LOVE OF HAWTHORNE On Sale for Kindle at $0.57

Happy New Year, readers! Wishing you a year of marvelous books!

A snippet from my biographical romance thriller FOR THE LOVE OF HAWTHORNE, on sale for Kindle at $0.57 this week:


"I wondered when or if Nathaniel would ever finish THE SCARLET LETTER. He wrote so immensely I was almost frightened about it. But I knew his output depended on his long hours in the cold study, and this work also kept his grief at bay. I never disturbed him but for to deliver a plate of buttered bread with a glass of ale. I needed not ask how his writing fared. I could tell by the look in his eyes, how much he mumbled to himself, and whether he replied when I spoke to him. When I saw his shining look, I knew he'd produced enough to his satisfaction."





Purchase FOR THE LOVE OF HAWTHORNE on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slideshow