Thursday, June 12, 2014

A BLOODY GOOD CRUISE Worldwide Release June 13 and Contest


Hi Vamp Lovers, my vamp romance A BLOODY GOOD CRUISE is out today. I'm giving away a free e-book of A BLOODY GOOD CRUISE to the first 5 readers who can tell me:

Which 3 historical figures would you have wanted to meet, and why? Email me your answers to Diana@dianarubino.com and I'll post everything here on my blog.
 
A little bit about A Bloody Good Cruise, a fun-filled blend of the vampire world and luxury cruises.


Romance writer Mona Rossi's book sales are slipping. She needs new ideas and fast! Her vampire love, Fausto Silvius is a doctor aboard the Romanza, a luxury cruise ship. Holding a "Motion on the Ocean" writer's cruise sounds like a great idea. What better way to combine a career boost with romance? But they soon discover hunters on board who give chase to Fausto and his fellow vampires. While he longs to bring Mona into his world, how can he convince her to join him with fringe lunatics on the hunt? In the prime of her life she's not sticking her neck out for a shot at eternity.

A Bloody Good Cruise Fun Facts:


1) My husband and I are hooked on cruising, and my very first cruise was on the Eastern Mediterranean, beginning in Rome and ending in Istanbul. The ports of call included Rhodes, Cyprus, Santorini, and Egypt. Because I love Italy and cruising, I wanted to combine those passions with a humorous story about vampires and how they face prejudice in the human world.

2) I met an Italian woman named Fausta in 1983 and always loved that name--I always planned to use that name in one of my books someday. I finally got the chance with the hero Fausto, close enough!

3) The actor I envision for the hero Fausto is Vincent Irizarry, who played Dr. David Hayward on All My Children. He is every bit the perfect vampire.

 

Excerpt:

Fausto took command of a standing mike. When she heard him address the crowd with a simple Good evening, she stumbled back in shock, almost landing ass first in the punchbowl.

It was Fausto, in the most stunning outfit hed ever worn. A black velvet cape swirled like liquid onyx. A gold medallion rested on his chest. His black hair was slicked back, revealing a widows peak. His look bordered on sinister. His dark eyes penetrated the room with a devilish twinkle. A smile revealed two gleaming white fangs. He projected a picture of menacing confidence.

But to the crowd who saw a familiar figure they all feared, he was simply Dracula. Its Dracula!

Purchase A Bloody Good Cruise

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. I love cruising! I can't wait to read this book! Love the cover.

    ReplyDelete

Slideshow