Wednesday, March 17, 2010

This Is Why I Do What I Do

From new romance author Angela Rosati to Moongypsy Press CEO Foery MacDonell and her reply:
(Meet and chat with Angela this Friday at 1:00!)

Dear Foery,
I had to write to you and tell you that I received my order of WANTED:HUSBAND. I have to tell you that I was laid up with a bad back and got out of bed to get the mail. Then I decided to open the front door and there was my package. I took just a nanosecond to decide I wouldn't consider my aching back. I bent down to pick up the package and felt very little pain.Was that a miraculous recovery or not!!!
I'm so thrilled. I was in the house alone and screaming. The book looks great...I hate to part with them but I promised them to a few people.
I haven't come down from the sky yet and I don't know if I ever will. Thank you so much.
Love,
Angela
I started to read my own book!!! Is that normal??????

My dearest Angela,
You are my miracle!!! I lost a dear aunt suddenly today and you just broght me from my pit of despair. YOU are the reason I do what I do every day. You are such a joy in my life. Please do not EVER come down from the sky!!! Yes, it is normal to read your own book in print and caress it and devour every page of your words. Savour it, sleep with it, it is YOURS and I am honored to be your publisher.
I love you!!! (When are you writing me the next one????)
Your biggest fan,
Foery K. MacDonell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slideshow